a

a

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hello everyone and I hope that you enjoy our blog. Just a little bit about us; Heath and I went to highschool together and after he graduated we started dating. Heath served a mission in Anaheim California for two years and I went to school at BYU Idaho. Two years is a long time to wait for someone but the time past so fast. While Heath was gone I worked at a fishing lodge in Alaska and then went to school in Idaho. After that I studied in London for about 4 months. It has been a busy past two years for the both of us. Heath returned home from his mission in June on the exact day that I found out that I am a diabetic. We have had many twists and turns these past few months in our relationship but we get through it together. Three weeks after heath returned from Anaheim we were engaged and two months after that we were married. We are now living in Idaho and going to school here. We will keep you updated on what is going on with us and hope that you enjoy our blog.

No comments: