a

a

Monday, March 29, 2010

Lately!

This past week Heath and I were able to go to visit my grandparents in Idaho, which was a great break from school and everything. We were only there for a couple of days but it was a fabulous vacation. All we did was sleep the whole time, this was to make up for the lack of. We love to visit my grandparents and be with them. They are so much fun to be with and this is somthing that I know alot of people dont have. I am very fortunate for the relationship that I have with my grandparents, they are wonderful and I love them.
After we spent the weekend with my grandparents we came home and went to a Grizzleys hockey game with our good friends Daniel and Brittany. They are going to be getting married in the next couple of weeks and we are so excited for them. They are great friends and we cant wait for them to be married. That is all for right now pictures are soon to come!

1 comment:

The Brady Bunch said...

just saw how beautiful you were in a bunch of beautifully modest pics. you are so dang cute!!! how fun!!!