a

a

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

16 WEEKS!

Well Heath and I went to the doctor today for our 16 week appointment and we have some great news. Our little person coming in February now has a gender!!!! Baby Pulham is a BOY!!! We are so excited to have a boy in our family. We thought about what our preference would be if we could choose and we really didn't have a specific gender that we wanted the baby to be. If we had a girl we would want a boy and if we already had a boy we would want a girl. But seeing as that we have neither we are so excited about having a boy!!! There will be pictures soon of the baby and now my stomach is starting to pop out a little. Still no sickness I am one of the lucky ones! Also on a fun note, today we found out what the baby is and we started our first day of school for the semester. Heath and I actually really enjoy school. I am in my junior year with two semesters left so that is really exciting and Heath, well he still has a ways but I am glad that he is enjoying school. We are super busy but we are enjoying life and we are so excited to know that we will be welcoming a little boy to our home shortly!

3 comments:

Mayce and Ethan said...

Yay Hannah! I'm so excited you are having a boy! I can't wait for my little guys to arrive...it's so exciting! I'm so happy for you and Heath! Good luck with all the planning, decorating, and purchasing you have ahead!

The Bolton Family said...

I'm so excited for you! It is so fun being pregnant and we are both having boys! I'm due TOMORROW...crazy I know!!
Taylor and I are coming out to Utah in March...maybe we could work something out so we can see each other! (HOPEFULLY)
Congratulations I'm so excited for you!!!

nate&amanda said...

I have a 11 week old little boy and he is just the greatest thing ever! I'm sure I would feel the same about my baby had he been a girl, but congrats I'm so excited for you.