a

a

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Arland Turns ONE!!!

Can I just say that this day was a sort of a whirl wind! I cant believe that my baby is already a year old. A year ago I gave birth to the most beautiful baby boy any one could have imagined. When Heath and I saw him for the first time we knew that our lives had forever changed and that our family of two would now only continue to grow and now we were a family of three. I remember seeing Arland for the first time and noticing how full he looked, he had these chubby cheeks that I absolutely LOVED and he had this strong dimple in his chin that made my heart melt. He cried for the first time and I remember how badly I wanted to hold him. He was ours and I knew that I never wanted to go back to how life was before. He was truly an angel from above and I couldn't believe that Heavenly Father trusted Heath and I with such a special little spirit. His smile melted my heart instantly when I saw him for the first time in the nursery all warm and calm. Heath asked me if I knew which baby was ours and I knew instantly that he was mine. Arland you have forever changed our lives and I love to more then you will ever know! Happy first birthday my little boy!

For Arlands Birthday we had a "fishy" themed party. We went to the Aquarium and it was so fun to see how excited my little boy would get looking at all the fishies!







We also celebrated with our families at our house with cake and ice cream and opening gifts














While I was hanging his pictures on the wall (a time line of his first year) I started to get really emotional because I realized how fast this whole year had gone by. Being a Mother has been the most amazing gift that I have ever been given it is truly the most spiritual title a woman can be given and I am so thankful that someone can call me "mommy" Arlands little smile makes me week at the knees and I know that I would do anything for him. He is our little bundle of happiness. Here are some things that Arland can do at a year!


Weight: 17.5 lbs 0%

Height: 31 in. 80%

Head: 75%


Says: Momma Dadda KiKi (kitty) GO!

Loves to scoot all around the house! (Grandma says that he looks like he has a gimp leg) ha ha

Loves big boy food! (mac and cheese, green beans, black beans, rice, chicken, noodles, broccoli, oranges, apple sauce, and about anything you can think of besides banana's and potato's...he doesn't like those.)

Movies : Land before time

Music: Anything Disney

When Arland gets mad he shakes his hands and throws stuff back and forth.

he loves when aunt Sophie scares him ( He says Go to her to make her scare him it is so funny!)

Loves truck and the little people that go inside the trucks

Loves his mommy and his daddy and wrestling with daddy!


WE LOVE YOU ARLAND!

No comments: