a

a

Saturday, February 25, 2012

1 year 1 month



Today is a big landmark for Arland he is 1 year 1 month... (mostly for momma too) because yesterday someone asked me how old my little boy is and I responded saying 1 year old. That got me thinking about how he is not in the "months" anymore. I miss him being this little baby at three months and then 6 months and so on. I miss all those milestones and then I think about who he is at this time in his life and I know that I love him at this point too, I cant wait for all the fun things that Arland is going to do and say. He makes me smile everyday with the different things that he does. The other day my dad asked Arland where his momma was and he patted my shoulder and said "mama" oh how I loved that! He loves to share his cheerios with mama and his toys and he is curious and wants mommy to show him how things work. He loves his walks and he loves Pazely. He loves to chase her tail and figure out why it wiggles so much. He is truly pure joy and I love him as he is right now. I have loved all his different stages I just wish it could slow down a little bit more!

No comments: