a

a

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

This past month has been so great and busy all at the same time. On the fifth was my birthday and we were able to go with my parents the day before to the festivale of tree and out to dinner. The picture below is a tree that my family did for my little cousin that passed away.


On my birthday my parents made me one of my favorite deserts sugar free Baked Alaska! I am frowning because there was no candle for me to blow out.

Heaths mom made me this calender to hang up for christmas.

Opening up presents!

Surprise! Its our new puppy, her name is Pazley. She is getting bigger every day!

Pazley and I on the couch together!
For my birthday Heath and I went to the Marriott in Park City. We did some shopping and we went to see the movie New Moon. It was the best birthday ever!

This is my new coat infront of our hotel that we stayed in. We had such a great time!


This is a photo taken at my work party this past week. We had so much fun and the food was amazing!


1 comment:

Mayce and Ethan said...

Sounds like you've been having fun! I'm so excited that you got a puppy! How does it feel to be a mom! Hope all is well!