a

a

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hello World!

Hello World!

Wow how I LOVE this little boy! We have done so many fun things these past couple of weeks. I just thought that I would show some pictures of our "happenings" lately.



Arland LOVES walks...can you tell?





Tub time!


We were able to go to Idaho to spend time with my grandparents over the week end and here are some pictures of that!


Arland and Daddy in their "camo"



My Grandpa and his sister



I have such a happy boy! If you cant tell he loves to smile for the camera!




Beautiful Idaho


You have to have a tub time picture at Grandmas!


Arland Loves his Great Grandma!


And Great Grandpa, well he is just pure entertainment!

2 comments:

gail said...

Hannah, he is SO cute! And you look great and so happy.
xoxo :)

trevor + chelsee + flynn + river said...

i want that first picture of arland hanging up in my house! now!