a

a

Monday, August 6, 2012

Whats new

This past week my brother Noah came home from serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (www.lds.org) in Puebla Mexico. After two years of not seeing each other it was quite clear that alot has changed in his absence. (He thinks that Sophie looks the most different, Emmaline is in College now... and going to China this month till Christmas ... heaven help that girl and those Chinese kids she about to teach! haha, and well Arland is a big addition to the family as well. When Noah left Heath and I had just announced that we were pregnant! He is now 18 months old! Crazy all the things that change in 2 years!)
This photo is of us at the airport

Arland and I love going on runs! I love his sly face in this picture

All I can say is that I have the most creative sister in laws in the world... how lucky and I?! We all love to get together and do fun things and I am so glad that we are as close as we are. My sister in laws called me one day and told me that they were going dumpster diving to get these booth benches from a local restaurant. They wanted to know if I wanted some to fix up and reupholster with them. YES!! So this is the end result and I love them! Thanks Whit and Chels for a fun time!


Arland loves playing with kids, any kids for that matter and these are some of our good friends playing with Arland. He looks so grown up sitting with these boys!


At the end of the day he still likes a bottle of Gatorade and his cowboy woody!


Mom and Arland on our walk. Oh how I love this little boy. He has definitely stolen his mommies heart!


No comments: