a

a

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Update

Well here we are at almost 27 weeks! My days break down to three different sections during the day Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner Once lunch has come and gone I know that I only have dinner left and then I can go to bed and that is another day DONE! That is my life now at least until this babe makes his grand entrance at 34 weeks (fingers crossed.) my doctors say that if I make it to 34 weeks they will induce me then. After 34 weeks I have a higher chance of getting an infection and the risk out ways the benefits at that point in keeping him inside me. Porter has been doing really well lately, his heart rate which they check every 4 hours is between 140 and 160. I feel him moving around a lot. The nurses here have been really great and optimistic about my situation. They said that a lot of moms that have their water broken early can make it to 34 weeks so we have high hopes of this! It is just that we hope that I don't get an infection early. During the day I have been reading, watching tv, crocheting and cross stitching. I have a lot of projects here which has been nice because they are going to have to keep me entertained for the next 7 weeks! I have also had so many visitors and I am so thankful that they have taken the time to come and see me. (Melissa and Jason Cheney, Rachel and Jeff Mortenson, Shianne and CJ Healey, Colton and Harley, and many other people) Our families have been wonderful and supportive through this whole process. They take care of Arland and take time to stay with me at the hospital so I don't have to be alone here. One of my biggest fears is that I will go into labor so fast and no body will be here, so they have made sure that I am not alone. My grandma has been staying with me during the day and it has been so nice to have her company. I truly could not do it without all the people that have helped us along the way. I miss Arland like crazy, I miss being his mommy. When I see him I can't believe how much he has grown in the month that I have been here. He is such a little boy and it breaks my heart that I am missing out on so much. It does make me feel better that he is happy at my families house and he has so many people to play with but it is hard not to think about all the things I am missing out on. He LOVES when Heath picks him up for the day or night and will not let Heath out of his sight. Heath tries to take Arland home to sleep in his own bed as often as he can but Heath tells me that every time they pull up to the house Arland sees my car and says' mommy! I know this time will go fast and the past month has but it is sure hard to be away from my little family at this time. Everyday is a miracle that we have made it to this point, I am so thankful for all the help that has been shown our way and for the time that people have taken to come and see us. We have seen miracles and we are so thankful for the prayers that have been sent our way.

No comments: