a

a

Friday, December 6, 2013

A birthday

Every year Heath asks me what I would like for my birthday and every year I say the same thing.... A vacation! I was always the child that dreamed about waking up christmas morning and my parents telling me that we were going somewhere amazing for the holiday. Alas that never happend. I would much rather go on an adventure than do gifts. So that is what Heath gave me! Porter and Arland stayed with my dad and mom while Heath and I headed to Park City for a mini-vaca! I love that I was able to have Heath all to my self for my birthday. Sometimes we just get so wrapped up in life that we forget to take time to enjoy each other so this was the best birthday gift ever! He took me out to dinner, and then it was an entire day of shopping! After that we went back to the hotel and watched "The Sound of Music" with Carrie Underwood. I loved it, Heath tolerated it for me. Haha All in all it was perfect! I did miss my little misters though.

No comments: