a

a

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas

As I sit here on this Christmas Day while Arland is playing with his new toy kitchen I want to document our memories together. This was our first Christmas with Porter and it was so wonderful and magical for our family. Arland has been talking about Santa since thanksgiving and our Christmas did not disappoint. Heath and I wanted to do everything possible to make this Christmas extra special, we had a family activity every day, some bigger then others. We went to see Santa and to a movie, played in the snow, made ginger bread houses. We did everything! This morning arland woke up and grandma and pa Neubert came over to see Arland come out of his room to see what Santa brought him. There was a giant teepee in our living room! He ran right for the teepee and played hiding, he got a flashlight and lots of books, and loved helping Porter open presents. Then we went to grandma and grandpa Pulhams where we celebrated Christmas in their new house! We chatted, played and had a giant Christmas breakfast! Arland LOVES his cousins so it was just fun to be together with all of our family! Then we went to grandma and pa Neuberts where we talked to auntie umm ( sister neubert)! She is just so happy serving a mission for the LDS church. She really is the happiest she has ever been and loves what she is doing. It was so hard to say goodbye we miss her so much but are so proud of her! We then opened presents! I seriously cannot express how tallented my mother is! She gave me shadow boxes of my boys blessing outfits! I started bawling! Heath got new lights for the outside of our house! Arland got a play kitchen, it was a WONDERFUL Christmas! Now I am sitting in the basement watching Disney movies with my Arland while me sweet baby Porter and the rest of my family sleep. So much to be thankful for this year, my children are healthy happy, and growing! Heath is such a hard worker and so supportive. My little family has been through so much this year and I couldn't be more thankful for the guardian angels I have in my life. The ones living and the ones on the other side. I truly know that with out a doubt Heavenly Father has watched over my family and guided me to amazing people to take care of my Porter being born and Arland while I was away. It was such an amazing and beautiful 2013, I will always remember those that came into my life this year, and those we love that left us this year. Merry Christmas! 

No comments: