a

a

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My loves



These past few weeks have been busy to say the least! Between Arland and his health and end of summer festivities we are going around in circles. I am now just catching up on  about 10 loads of laundrey, and 10 loads of dishes because of it all! 
We were able to go camping over Labor Day Weekend and had a blast. That is a separate post in itself though. 
On September 2, 2014 Heath and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary! I can't believe all that has happend in 6 years! 2 houses, college degrees, 2 babies, good times and hard times. I am so thankful for every moment that we have had to grow and learn together. 
Heath and I celebrated by getting tree for our backyard, dinner and then a play! It was perfect and so nice to just be with each other. 
My calling for our church is the Activity Day Cordinator for the little girls. We had a Tea Party for the girls and their moms. It was so beautiful! I was able to take Zoe with me to the party and she looked so adorable! 
Arland:
You are getting so big! Your are now saying phrases like "mom this is delicious!" And "I don't know mom, but I'll sure try." Or my favorite as of late "I am NEVER, EVER growing up! I am going to time out!" You are my helper and best little side kick. You love to "brother" Porter and tell him what to do. Your favorite thing right now is to run out the front door and play on the swings. 
You have been 4 weeks seizure free! (Fingers crossed) this new medicine you are on requires frequent blood tests to make sure everything is ok and you are healthy. You are a champ at taking your medicine! These past few weeks haven't been way on anyone with trying different meds, but I am so happy to see my baby back. 

Porter: 
You are my little ray of sunshine. You are so happy and smiley. You are also the BEST eater! You love food and snacks and naps. You love going to nursery on Sundays with mommy and Arland. You get to play with all the toys in there and you love it! You also love Arland and playing in his room. A few of the things you say are "momma" "dada" "no" "bye bye" "hi!" "Arnan" 
The other day daddy pulled up in his truck to the house and I yelled "daddy's home!" You crawled so fast down the hall saying "dada! dada! dada!" You were so excited to see him!
We love you mister Porter! 





No comments: