a

a

Friday, October 3, 2014

My little man

These kids get me every day! I am completely overcome with gratitude everyday that my children are happy and healthy. Arland has guided us through some very scary times in our life, but he continues to show us his strength through it all. A couple weeks ago he relapsed back into havin seizures after going 6 weeks with out having one. We think it's a combination of weaning him off of one medication and having a cold. Any time he gets sick, he is prone to having more seizures. It was one of the most difficult things seeing my baby have to go through all of this. He had 10 seizures in one day and after battleing people in the ER to give him his medicine (which they refused) ( yes I was ready to knock someone out, momma bear came out) he had a 12 minute seizure. 12 MINUTES! So after that they decided enough with the games we will give te kid his medicine. It was REDICULOUS! So any way we are in the process of looking for a different neurologist. 
You would think that all that trauma to his little brain would hinder his abilities, but he surprises me every day. Today this conversation took place: 
Me: "arland, your hat has the letter 'A' on it, for Arland!"
Arland: "mom, that is like a triangle!" 
Also the kids prayers are incredible and so powerful! He is so smart and continues to learn and grow every day! How I love this little man of mine. 





No comments: